Inspects products manufactured to ensure compliance with customer specifications by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Per written procedures all of the following are the responsibilities of an Inspector/ Packer
- Perform hourly inspection of the product – looking for short shots, flash, grease, color variation, voids flow lines etc.
- Perform any functional and/or fit visual inspections of product
- Package while visually inspecting product for defects and label products as they are produced
- Label usage and accountability
- Record all scrap and in process inspection
- General housekeeping around assigned work area